Capzles is a site that allows users to create engaging multimedia timeline
presentations. Students
can upload images, video files, and documents
(PDF/Word/PPT/etc.) to create an slick-looking animated
timeline that can be shared and annotated. Great for
making historical timelines and interactive multimedia presentations with or
for your
students. Students can even embed moving images as a background for the
whole
page and music to accompany the viewing of the Capzle. In addition to being
shared
and commented on, students can also embed a Capzle on their classroom
website or
blog. (http://capzles.com/)