January 14, 2010

MEGUG's Winter Meeting - GIS for Utilities - is only 1 week away!  This
meeting will be held in Gardiner at the EJ Prescott Facility on Friday,
January 21st, 2011. The registration
<http://www.megug.org/phpscripts/megug_conference_form.php?id=Winter2011
>  page for this event has been posted to our website on the Events
<http://megug.org/events/>  page along with the agenda
<http://megug.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/MEGUG-Utility-Meeting-Draft
-Agenda2-1-21-2011.pdf>  for this meeting.

We are also pleased to announce a Roundtable Meeting that will be hosted
by Greater Portland Council of Governments (GPCOG).  This topic for this
meeting is "Maine GeoParcels - The Way Life Should Be" and will be held
on Wednesday, January 26th from 10am to 1pm.  The vision of GeoParcels
is a statewide parcel GIS composite, a web-based viewer tool, a parcel
maintenance process and links to deeds & assessor data.  The
registration
<http://www.megug.org/phpscripts/megug_conference_form.php?id=RdtblJan20
11>  page for this event has also been posted to our website on the
Events <http://megug.org/events/>  page.

Soon after this meeting will be the Municipal Technology Conference at
the Bangor Civic Center on Thursday, March 3rd which is co-sponsored by
MEGUG.  This meeting is focused around municipal applications of GIS and
the preliminary agenda
<http://www.memun.org/public/news/TechConf/2011/techconf.htm>  has been
posted on the Maine Municipal Association website.

Aimee Dubois

GIS Coordinator for the Town of Scarborough

Chair, Maine GIS User Group
Municipal Rep, Maine GeoLibrary
  <http://www.scarborough.me.us/>
<http://www.scarborough.me.us/dpw/index.html>   <http://www.megug.org/>
  <http://maine.gov/geolib/>
Office Hours: 7am-3:30pm
Office #: 207-730-4407

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list
for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from
this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the
this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: