Hi all,
I would like to find some examples of effective classroom furniture layouts for 1 to 1 high school classes. Have any of you seen a discussion of this?  Do you have some teachers who have rearranged their furniture optimally for use with laptops?

I feel like we need a combination of different furniture (smaller desks and stands that can support document cameras, projectors, speakers)  and different room arrangements so that teachers can sees screen's easier. But I am having trouble finding examples to show my staff.

Thanks for any info!

Laura Girr

Technology Integrator
Freeport High School (RSU #5)