Linda,

                While taking a look at this issue we found that a
possible cause could be the Override Filtering link itself.

                  By looking at the source code of your block page we
noticed that for this link you have the code as:

                <P><A
HREF=http://172.31.255.1:10001/index.php?URL=%27%25u%27&amp;Client=%25i
<http://172.31.255.1:10001/index.php?URL=%27%25u%27&amp;Client=%25i>
>Override Filtering</A></P>

                We've bolded the section that we believe could be
causing your problems. vThis should instead be:

                <P><A
HREF=http://172.31.255.1:10001/index.php?URL='%u'&Client=%i
<http://172.31.255.1:10001/index.php?URL='%25u'&Client=%25i> >Override
Filtering</A></P>

                We've copied your page and made this change for you,
could you please test and see if this actually did fix the problem?

Sincerely,

Doretta S. Prior

Networkmaine Support Center Coordinator

Maine School and Library Network