*[image: Facebook Friends Challenge !!!!!]*

* *

*We’re betting we can get at least 300 Friends on Facebook by October 1st –
but we need your help to do it! *

* *

* *

*Why should you be our friend? *

* *

·         *You’ll get announcements and important updates *

·         *You’ll get a special 10% discount card for The Main Grind in
Ellsworth*

·         *You can send us comments and suggestions – and we’ll read them!*

·         *You can connect with other students*

* *

* **It only takes a few seconds!  *

* *

* *

* *

**

* *

*Go to your Facebook page, search for Hancock County Higher Education
Center, and send us a friend request.  We will happily accept!!!*

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Ann M. Delaney*

*Coordinator of Student Services*

Hancock County Higher Education Center

248 State St.

Ste. 1

Ellsworth, ME 04605

(207) 667-3897

1-800-696-2540

(207-667-7451 (fax)

*“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.” *

*Martin Luther King, Jr.*

* *