September 14, 2010

MEGUG’s Fall Meeting in
Bar Harbor at the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel and Conference Center is only 3 days away!  You can find the link to the registration page on our website http://www.megug.org/ and pay for event using paypal or contact Jane ([log in to unmask]) for an invoice.

For those that can make it to the Bar Harbor area the day before, we'd love to have you join us on Thursday for the GIS Lab Open House at the College of the Atlantic from 1-3:30pm (the GIS Lab is in the Arts and Science Building, see attached map), mini golf tournament at 4pm, and dinner and drinks afterward (mini-golf, dinner, and drinks not included in registration price).

Aimee Dubois
Chair, Maine GIS User Group
GIS Coordinator for the Town of Scarborough
Office Hours: 7am-3:30pm
Office #: 207-730-4407

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: