Rockland Newsletter

University College

Rockland

Newsletter – August 31

Add-Drop Period

Pay attention to add-drop and withdrawal dates because they affect the amount of refund you are eligible for. If you need to make changes in your schedule, be sure to do it formally.

URock Your Health

This fall we have a wonderful series of workshops on wellness topics presented by local health professionals. These workshops are free and open to the public. Let us know at the front office if you think you will attend any of the sessions so we are sure to have plenty of handouts. urockhealthposter

Microenterprise Training Info Session

Have you always wanted to start your own small business? On Thursday, September 23, at noon at URock, the Mid-Coast Entrepreneurial Development Academy will present a workshop about the various community resources available to help start up business owners.

Student Discount Cards

Many local businesses have agreed to offer discounts to URock students. Please sign up for your student discount card this week in the lobby at URock. You should also apply online for a non-photo student ID. Some businesses may require you to present both to receive your discount.

http://learn.maine.edu/rockland/wp-content/themes/uc-main/images/newsletter/shadow.gif

Latest News & Events

URock Student Discount Cards

This fall we have URock student discount cards which qualify local students for good values locally. Many local businesses have generously agreed to honor special student discounts. Please remember More

URock in the News!

Bangor Daily News – August 26th More

Fall Term Underway

Our fall 2010 academic schedule is underway.  The add drop period continues for the first two weeks.  Remember that if you wish to make a schedule change, you must More

© University College. All rights reserved.
91 Camden Street | Rockland, ME 04841
(207) 596-6906 | Fax: (207) 594-2938

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.