Hello,

The City of Portland, ME  is proud to announce an exciting opportunity
for you to attend 2 sessions on leveraging Geographic Information
Systems (GIS) for your agency (Public Safety and Enterprise-Wide). These
workshops have been grant funded and as such are free to you.  We will
be hosting the following events at the Portland Water District and would
like to invite your agency to learn more on how GIS can benefit your
overall GIS initiatives.  Please take a look at the attached fliers for
each session and feel free to use the online registration to sign up for
one or both of the sessions.  Please have each individual that will be
attending sign up so we can get an accurate count of each attendee.

Session descriptions-

·         Ten Ways to Improve Public Safety with GIS- Tuesday September
21st  – 1:30 pm to 4 pm
·         GIS Manager’s Workshop- Wednesday September 22nd 10 am to 3
pm

We look forward to seeing you in Portland on the 21st and 22nd !
Ben Ouellette, GISP
GIS Manager
City of Portland, Maine
(207) 874-8746

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: