Hello, Everyone – I hope you are all enjoying your summer!  I wanted to let
you know about an ITV info session that is being held on Wednesday, *August
11, from 4:00 – 6:00 PM* at the center.  Faculty members from USM’s
Leadership & Organizational Studies Program will be discussing the
certificate and program requirements and relevant career opportunities.
 Many of the courses are offered fully online, and a number of them are
offered in a blended format (50% or more online).

*ALSO…*  Student orientation is being held on Thursday, *August 12*.  As you
can see from the attached flyer, the format has changed this semester.  We
are offering two sessions;  daytime (12:00 – 2:00 pm) or evening (5:30 –
7:30 pm).  This orientation is usually held for new students; however, if
you will be using Blackboard or the Distance Library Services for the first
time, you may want to attend.  Of course, as ever, there will be food and
door prizes.  The one catch is that you *must RSV*P, so we can be sure there
is enough food and materials for everyone attending.  To sign up, please
email Terry Watson <[log in to unmask]>.  Be sure to indicate which session
you will be attending and if you will be bringing a guest.

*Remember, too, classes begin the week of August 30th!  *

Deanne Grimmig

Administrative Associate

Hancock County Higher Education Center

248 State St., Suite 1