will host a Justice Studies career and academic information session for current and prospective University of Maine at Augusta students to learn more about the Justice StudiesA.S., B.S. and Paralegal certificate.

Join us for a lively interactive discussion with UMA faculty member, Mary Louis Davitt on Monday, June 21, from 4-5 PM.

Topics include:

“Justice Studies offers a variety of programs--a paralegal certificate, an advocacy minor, a criminal justice concentration as well as a community policing and a forensics certificate,” said Mary Louis Davitt, Professor of Legal Technology. All required courses are available at a distance; most are available online. “We believe that while our online offerings challenge students and faculty, they also enhance the academic and public discussion of important and timely topics throughout the state.”

Join us today at 4:00pm at URock to learn more.

Deborah Meehan

Director, University College at Rockland

91 Camden Street, Suite #402

Rockland, Maine 04841

207-596-6906 or 800-286-1594

www.learn.maine.edu/rockland