News Online

Click here for graphic format

News Online Header

Quick links

Contact Us

UCBB is closed on 7/5  for Independence Day.

Summer session II courses begin 7/6.

Join us on Facebook!

Get the latest center news first by becoming a fan of UCBB on Facebook.

UCBB summer hours

Stay current with our events calendar!

Add our UCBB calendar to your UMS Google apps calendar.

ucbb

UNews

June 25, 2010

divider

Good luck on summer session final exams!!

divider

Learn about Information & Library Services careers

Current and prospective Information and Library Services students are invited to join us on Monday, 6/28 from 1 to 2 pm for a career and academic information session with Program Coordinator, Jodi Williams. Please call 442-7736 or email Dennis Unger to sign up. FMI.

divider

Make a plan!

Now that summer has officially kicked in, it's time to make a fall plan. If you have not already registered for your fall classes please call the center to schedule an advising appointment with Lisa Whitney or Dennis Unger.

divider

Share the word on a FREE Summer Food Program

Free breakfast and lunch are being provided through the Salvation Army for children, weekdays, 10 am and 1 pm at Merritime Community Center, Hyde Park Play Ground and Perryman Community Center. This is ongoing until 8/20. Help share the word. FMI or to volunteer call 443-3611.

divider

Upgrade

Our student computers will be unavailable 7/13 & 7/14 due to a computer upgrade. The good news: faster, higher performing equipment will follow! We apologize for the inconvenience.

divider

Upload Nature

Submit your top ten favorite Maine nature digital pics in an email to Jan Bunford by 7/16 to enter the UMA Nature Photo Contest. Open to UMA faculty, staff and students. The selected photos will be featured on the UMA web site and in a UMA produced calendar.

divider

Work or volunteer

Interested in a work-study or volunteer position? Each semester a number of students are hired using a federal work-study award through financial aid or volunteer in the UCBB office. If you are interested in exploring options to work please contact Arlene Smith.

divider

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329