News Online

Click here for graphic format <bathnewsonline1.htm>

[image: News Online Header]

Quick links

Home <http://www.learn.maine.edu/bath>

Contact Us <http://www.learn.maine.edu/bath/staff.php>

Stay current with our *events
calendar*<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=lq2ocn4s2pevh73of62kuf89f8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York>
!

Add our UCBB calendar <../pdf/bathucbbcalendar.pdf> to your UMS Google apps
calendar.
 <http://www.mail.maine.edu/google/faq.html>

*Join us on Facebook!*<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bath-ME/University-College-at-BathBrunswick/95070528555?ref=s>

Get the latest center news first by becoming a *fan of UCBB on Facebook.*

UCBB *summer hours* <hours.php>

[image: ucbb]

UNews

June 14 , 2010

[image: divider]

Sign up for a Justice Studies information session

The UMA* Justice studies* (A.S. & B.S.) and the *Paralegal Certificate *are
now available locally. Current and prospective students are invited to join
us on *Monday, 6/21 from 4 to 5 pm *for a career and academic information
session. Please call 442-7736 or email Lisa Whitney <[log in to unmask]> to
sign up. *FMI* <UCBBCareerSessionJusticeStudies.php>.

[image: divider]

Learn about Information & Library Services careers

Current and prospective *Information and Library Services* students are
invited to join us on *Monday, 6/28 from 1 to 2 pm *for a career and
academic information session with Program Coordinator, Jodi Williams. Please
call 442-7736 or email Lisa Whitney <[log in to unmask]> to sign up.
*FMI*<../pdf/infolibrarysession10bath.pdf>
.

[image: divider]

Register!

Registration for *summer and fall * <summerfall10.php>is ongoing. Summer
session II begins *7/6*. If you have not registered please call the center
to schedule an advising appointment with Lisa Whitney <[log in to unmask]> or
Dennis Unger <[log in to unmask]>.

[image: divider]

Looking for delayed-video policies for your ITV course?

The ITV course descriptions now indicate the faculty member's delayed
viewing policy (*summer
options*<http://www.learn2.maine.edu/tsummer.asp?ltr=all>,
*fall options* <http://www.learn2.maine.edu/tfall.asp?ltr=all>)

[image: divider]

Learn the Basics of Starting a Business

Women, Work and Community is offering a 3-session, Basics of *Starting a
Business* beginning *7/7*.
*FMI*<http://womenworkandcommunity.org/?page_id=16&rec=1211>.

[image: divider]

Work or volunteer

Interested in a summer (or fall) *work-study or volunteer position? *Each
semester a number of students are hired using a federal work-study award
through financial aid or volunteer in our office. If you are interested in
exploring options to work please contact *Arlene Smith
<[log in to unmask]>*our Administrative Associate.

[image: divider]

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329