We are here, ready, and able, to help you register for the summer and fall
semesters.  Now is the time to select the courses that will help you
complete your degree program. I encourage you to register before classes
begin to fill.

If you are interested in social science and human service careers maybe the
following workshop will help you identify the right programs and courses
that “feed” your interests and talents.

*Wednesday, April 21, 1:00 - 3:00 PM** **     Lunch is provided!* *
**Careers in Social Services:** *Lunch & Learn at the Ellsworth Center
Social Services professionals will be here to share their experiences and
answer your questions! * *

And for those of you who are preparing for the job search don’t forget to
attend the following workshops on Thursday:

Thursday, April 22

*10:00 am - 11:00 am  ** **Writing Resumes & Cover Letters*

*11:15 am - 12:45 pm   Successful Interviewing*

We look forward to seeing you SOON!

Bonnie Sparks, Director
Hancock Cnty Higher Ed. Center

248 State St. Suite 1