News Online

Click here for graphic format

News Online Header

Quick links

Contact Us

Stay current with our events calendar!

Add our UCBB calendar to your UMS Google apps calendar.

Join us on Facebook!

Get the latest center news first by becoming a fan of UCBB on Facebook.

Remember to login to MaineStreet to accept your 10-11 Financial Aid award.

Interested in a summer (or fall) work-study or volunteer position?

Contact: Arlene Smith.

Loosely Bound:
Works by USM Student Book Artists
is on display through 5/3.

ucbb

UNews

April 30, 2010

divider

Good luck with finals!

Good luck next week wrapping up your final exams and projects! Please be sensitive to the noise level at the center during finals week.

divider

Earn quick cash

Sell your books at the textbook buyback, 5/3-5/6, 10 am to 6 pm.

divider

Summer!

Summer sessions I & III begin 5/17 and registration is open and ongoing. Payment (or a financial aid award) is required for UMA and USM summer registration. Please schedule an appointment to meet with your faculty advisor or contact the center to schedule a meeting with Lisa Whitney or Dennis Unger.

divider

What's new & noteworthy for fall?

Check out the fall 2010 onsite/vc descriptions for a full list of offerings but here's a quick list of new to Bath onsite/vc courses:
Microeconomics, Creative Writing, Race & Ethnicity in 20th Century, American Slavery, History of International Relations, History of China, Vocational Rehabilitation, Juvenile Justice, Conflict Resolution, Health Assessment Throughout the Lifespan, Conceptual Basis of Professional Nursing, Psychology of Genocide Survival, Social Psychology, and Introduction to LGBT Studies. Registration is now open for all courses. Click here for a full list of fall courses.

divider

Submit your graduation pics!

We are looking for digital images of your graduation celebrations. Please post images on our UCBB Facebook page or email images to Dennis Unger.

divider

Celebrate achievement!

The Student Association is hosting a graduation dinner on 5/7 at the Kennebec Tavern in Bath to honor the local University graduates. FMI contact Lisa Whitney. Here's the scoop on the UMA, USM, & UMF commencement ceremonies.

divider

Build a budget that works for you!

On Tuesday 5/18, 10 am to noon, Shelley Taylor, Women, Work and Community is offering a Budgeting Basics Workshop which will help you learn to track and save money and build a budget that works. The workshop is held at Bath Savings Institute, 105 Front Street, Bath. FMI or to register for this no cost workshop contact Shelley Taylor at 386-1664.

divider

Explore career options

Starting 5/20, Shelley Taylor, Women, Work and Community is facilitating a 5-session career exploration workshop which will help you clarify and achieve your career goals. The workshop is held at University College on Thursdays from 9 am to noon. FMI or to register for this no cost workshop contact Shelley Taylor at 386-1664.

divider

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329