News Online

Click here for graphic format

News Online Header

Quick links

Contact Us

Stay current with our events calendar!

Add our UCBB calendar to your UMS Google apps calendar.

Join us on Facebook!

Stay connected by becoming a fan of UCBB on Facebook.

Happy
St. Patrick's Day!

Order your tickets (one free ticket per UMA student) for the 4/26 evening with Maya Angelou at the Augusta Civic Center. FMI.

Center hours the spring break week of 3/22.

ucbb

UNews

March 12, 2010

divider

Attend the CIS Career Information Session

On Friday, 3/19, from 10 - 11 am we will host our final program information session. Joe Szakas will discuss computer information systems and career outlooks in that area. Meet Joe and get the inside story on career prospects for CIS grads. Call 442-7736 or stop by the office to sign-up.

divider

Get ready for summer and fall registration

Jumpstart your summer & fall planning--registration opens on different dates for each campus. Check here for dates as well as a link to the Mainestreet distance learning search. Please schedule an appointment to meet with your faculty advisor or contact the center to schedule a meeting with Lisa Whitney or Dennis Unger.

divider

Finance your Future -Make the Most of Your Money

This 15-hour class can help you gain the skills and confidence you need to stretch your money. Offered by Women, Work, & Community, the class meets at the center and begins 3/18, 9:30 am to noon. FMI and required pre-registration.

divider

Develop your leadership skills!

Attend the Maine National Education for Women Leadership Summer Institute - a no cost, six-day residential program for college women. Students meet women leaders, learn about women in American politics; and develop and practice leadership skills through panel discussion, workshops, and hands-on projects. Application deadline 3/19.

divider

Apply for graduation
If you are finishing your degree requirements this semester please complete your application for graduation: UMA, USM.

divider

Meet the Student Association

The next Student Association meeting is 3/18, noon - 1 pm. All are welcome. Be sure to enter your name in the SA March drawing for a Coffee 101 gift certificate.

divider

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329