Can someone explain to me what you might have heard why UVermont got a bid over Maine... Or what your thoughts might be... didn't Maine defeat them 2-0-1 on the season... and UV lost to BC 3-0 in the Hockey East tournament...and Maine gave BC a game...and you (NCAA) exclude one of the most powerfull offensive teams in the Nation and they say they want more goal scoring in college hockey and the NHL... UV defeat UNH 2-1 and 1-0... Kinda too late to chime in here but I've been stewing for days on this...

From: Adam Parker <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 8:16:56 PM
Subject: Re: Crazy finish to the season...

Clair,

At the risk of continuing an argument...   :)

I completely agree that the game was reffed fairly - I even said that in my original comment.

I just don't think that a cross check or a boarding should be called as a hook.  That was my only thought on the matter.

Can't wait until the tournament starts...

GO CORNELL!!!