Deron -- at one time, they had a sports reporter who covered for them, because he was often at the post-game media sessions down in the lower area.  His name was Justin, can't remember the last name.  Considering how newspapers have been cutting back in major ways, I am not surprised to see this happening in Lewiston.
Nonni