Click here for graphic format

Quick links
Contact Us
Stay current with our events calendar!

Add our UCBB calendar to your UMS Google apps calendar.

Join us on Facebook!
Stay connected by becoming a fan of UCBB on Facebook.

When do spring classes begin?
1/11 UMA, UM
1/12 UMFK
1/19 USM, UMPI, UMF
1/20 UMM

University College is closed on 1/19 in observance of the Martin Luther King holiday.

 UNews
January 11 , 2010

Welcome back and happy new year!
Stop by the lobby the week of the 11th for a slice of pizza compliments of our generous Student Association.

Restock your wallet!
A book buyback is scheduled in the lobby, 1/11 & 1/12 , 10 am - 6 pm.

Get Wise!
Check out the "Winter Wisdom" lecture series offered by our Senior College. This is an amazing series of talks at the Curtis Memorial Library, every Wednesday at 12:15 pm through 2/17. The 1/13 topic is "Geographies of Hope: Nature and the Modern American City." All are welcome, no cost.

Looking for a way to increase your income?
Stop paying to get your taxes prepared, and find out if you qualify for tax credits. If you, or your household, made $50,000 or less in 2009, get your income tax return prepared for free by IRS-certified tax preparers! FMI.

Renew!
Keep your new year's resolution to get your finances in order by filing your 2010-11 FAFSA now! Need Assistance? attend an MEOC Workshop.

 Celebrate!
Please join us on Friday, 1/22 at 7:00 pm to celebrate the awarding of PeaceWorkĆ¢**s first Peace Studies scholarship and to learn about the University of MaineĆ¢**s Peace Studies Certificate program. FMI.

University College at Bath/Brunswick
9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350
(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329