Click here for graphic format

News Online Header

Quick links

Contact Us

Stay current with our [log in to unmask]&ctz=America/New_York">events calendar!

Add our UCBB calendar to your UMS Google apps calendar.

Join us on facebook!

Connect with classmates and share ideas and resources.

When do spring classes begin?

Building Hours:

M - TH, 7 am to 9:45 pm

F, 7 am to 6:45 pm
S, 9 am to 11:45 am

ucbb

UNews

December 7, 2009

divider

Got Art?

Many thanks to UMA instructor, Brandon Lutterman and the talented ART 100 students for brightening up the center lobby with an incredible art show. Check out the self-portraits and other works on display until 12/17.

divider

Evolution vs. Creationism?

Come support your colleagues as the "Evolution: Multiple Approaches" students square off to debate Evolution vs. Creationism. All are welcome to attend this formal debate on Thursday 12/10, 9 to 10 am, Room 109.

divider

Put your santa cap on!

Play santa to animals in desperate need! Please give to the Student Association (SA) pet supply drive in support of the Coastal Humane Society. Check the box in the lobby for full details.

divider

Win big!
You've got to enter to win! Be sure to enter the SA December drawing for a chance to win a UMA bookstore gift card!
Details in the lobby, deadline 12/14. SA meets 12/14 at 11:30 am, all students are welcome to attend.

divider

Make it happen before the holidays!
Spring course registration is still open and ongoing. If you haven't already registered please call 442-7736 to schedule an advising appointment with Lisa Whitney or Dennis Unger.

    divider

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329