Click here for graphic format

News Online Header

Quick links

Contact Us

Google Apps FAQ

Check out our Google-powered [log in to unmask]&ctz=America/New_York">events calendar!

Add our UCBB calendar to your UMS Google apps calendar.

Join us on facebook!

Connect with classmates and share ideas and resources.

The center is closed 9/5 & 9/7 for the Labor Day Holiday. Enjoy your long weekend!

Building Hours:

M - TH, 7 am to 9:45 pm

F, 7 am to 6:45 pm
S, 9 am to 11:45 am

Check the availability of the [log in to unmask]&ctz=America/New_York">computer lab (click on week view)

Stayed tuned for an announcement about Google apps workshops!

UNews

September 4 , 2009

divider

Mixed Palette

Spindleworks returns to our lobby for another colorful exhibit, showcasing the diversity of interests and styles among the 42 member artist collaborative. Show opens on 9/18.

divider

Now Hiring!!

We are now hiring work-study students (and volunteers) to staff the University College office. Flexible, convenient, friendly work environment! Contact Arlene Smith to apply.

divider

Run for SA Office!

Get involved with the Midcoast Center for Higher Education Student Association. Election of 2009-2010 SA officers will take place 9/14-9/18. Nominations due 9/10, 8 am. Contact Lisa Whitney to get involved. FMI.

divider

Parking Alert

Thursday, 9/10 there will be no on-street parking due to paving on Park Street. Flaggers will be directing traffic (into and out of our parking lot) throughout the day. Thanks for your patience!

divider
ucbb

H1N1
Clean, sanitized hands are essential to reducing H1N1 and seasonal flu transmission. Check here for flu resource information.

    divider

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329