Click here for graphic format

Quick links
Contact Us
Check out our events calendar!
Fall semester academic calendar dates have been added.
Stay connected!
Join us on facebook!

Do you have student loans? Learn about Opportunity Maine!

Summer Building Hours:
M & W, 8 am to 9:45 pm
T & TH, 7 am to 9:45 pm
F, 8 am to 5 pm
 UNews
July 10, 2009

Got Google?
All UMS student email accounts will be converted to Google mail over the summer. This will happen automatically but you also have the option of switching your account now. Here are the FAQ's.

Got IE8?--It's a Bad Match
If you install Internet Explorer 8 on your home PC, you may have problems with Blackboard and MaineStreet. So, be careful when you are prompted to upgrade to IE8.  We do not recommend it.

Thumbs up (or down)!
We are looking for your feedback on our brand new facebook page. Tell us what you would like to see more (or less) of on the page. Please add your links, comments, photos and videos!

Fall Student Staff
Are you interested in becoming a member of the UC student staff this fall? If you have a work-study award or would like to volunteer (volunteers can accumulate hours towards a 3 credit hour UMA tuition waiver) please email Arlene Smith for details or to express your interest.

 Payment Changes
As of July 1, credit card payments for USM, UMM and UMF courses will be assessed a 2.75%. These payments can only be done online through Mainestreet and these campuses will not accept VISA.
UMA payment polices have not changed.

University College at Bath/Brunswick
9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350
(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329