Click here for graphic format

Quick links
Contact Us
Check out our events calendar!
Fall semester academic calendar dates have been added.
Stay connected!
Join us on facebook!

Do you have student loans? Learn about Opportunity Maine!

Summer Building Hours:
M & W, 8 am to 9:45 pm
T & TH, 7 am to 9:45 pm
F, 8 am to 5 pm
 UNews
June 26, 2009

Beat the Rainy Summer Blues!
Summer session II classes begin July 6. Is there a better way to spend a rainy summer than taking a course?

Register Without Payment for Fall
Register now for fall courses. Avoid closed courses, get your finances in order and enjoy knowing that you are set for the fall semester! Please call 442-7736 to schedule an academic advising appointment with Lisa Whitney or Dennis Unger.

Make Your Mark!
Our brand new facebook page has a perfectly clean, bright, shiny wall waiting for you to make your mark! We invite you to have fun and stay connected by sharing ideas, videos, photos, news, links and your comments!

Feedback Needed
We have reconfigured the links on our UCBB web page. Please email Dennis or Lisa with a thumbs up or down on how the reorganization is serving you. Win a beautiful UCBB T-shirt by emailing your creative suggestions and ideas. Let us know what you would like to see on the site!

  Techno-notes
Check out this announcement about a UMS switch to Google mail.

University College at Bath/Brunswick
9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350
(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329