I heard this morning that the district attorney has dropped all charges against Dave Wilson.

Deron Treadwell

Bond Account Manager

Willis of Northern New England, Inc.

31 Court Street

Auburn, ME  04210

207-783-2211 x 1289

Fax: 207-784-8230

For information pertaining to Willis' email confidentiality and monitoring policy, usage restrictions, or for specific company registration and regulatory status information, please visit http://www.willis.com/email_trailer.aspx

We are now able to offer our clients an encrypted email capability for secure communication purposes. If you wish to take advantage of this service or learn more about it, please let me know or contact your Client Advocate for full details.