Click here for graphic format

News Online Header

Quick links

Contact Us

Get the inside scoop--check out our [log in to unmask]&ctz=America/New_York">events calendar!

Get connected!!
Please join "Friends of UC Bath" our new facebook group.

ATTENTION GRADS:
Please plan to post your graduation celebration
photos on our FB page!

Still haven't filed your FAFSA or renewal?

Here's a schedule of free FA workshops that will get you over the hurdle!

UNews

May 1 , 2009

Good luck with your finals and congratulations to the graduates!

divider

Get quick cash!

A bookstore buy back will be held 5/5-5/7, 10 am - 7 pm, Center Lobby

divider

Get expert advise about teacher certification

Sign up for the 5/13, 4 to 5:30 pm, Elementary Teacher Certification information session.

divider

Register NOW for summer & fall

Summer classes begin 5/18. Register for fall classes without payment. Please call 442-7736 to schedule an academic advising appointment with Lisa Whitney or Dennis Unger or contact your faculty advisor.

divider

Serve your peers
Are you interested in serving your peers as a member of the UCBB student staff? If you have a summer work-study award or are interested in volunteering at the Center please contact Arlene Smith. If you have a fall work-study award please contact Arlene now. Hiring decisions for fall will take place in August.

divider
    Techno-notes
Remember to retrieve any needed documents off the "S" drive. This drive will be wiped clean this summer.

Check out this announcement about a UMS switch to Google mail.
    divider

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329