Click here for graphic format

News Online Header

Quick links

Contact Us

Take a look at our [log in to unmask]&ctz=America/New_York">new events calendar!

Get connected!!
Please join "Friends of UC Bath" our new facebook group.

Strengthen your network!

The Path to Leadership Workshop Series continues. Open to all.

UNews

March 27, 2009

Connect with your advisor

Summer and fall course registration is opening soon. Please call 442-7736 to schedule an academic advising appointment with Lisa Whitney or Dennis Unger or contact your faculty advisor. Not sure how to reach your faculty advisor? There is an email and phone listing linking from your "student center" in MaineStreet.

divider

Think summer (and fall)!

Get the latest scoop on summer and fall registration dates, course listings, class descriptions.

divider

Search made incredibly easy!

A user-friendly Distance Learning Course Search is now available. Search by location (Bath, Lisbon Falls, Wiscasset), course subject (ANT, ENG, HUS), learning method (ITV, Videoconference, Onsite, Online), or by meeting day or time. If you are logged into MaineStreet access this function by clicking on "self service" (in the blue box) when you are in your "student center."

divider

Sneak preview
The fall onsite and videconference options include many exciting courses that are new to Bath
: Studio Art, History of American Slavery, The Cold War, Genocide in Our Time, Sexual Abuse & Trauma, Paranoia in Film, Fiction & Politics and Evolution. Check out the full list with descriptions.

divider

Learn about the UMF BS in Early Childhood
Sign up for the UMF Early Childhood Education bachelor's program information session, 4/1, 6-7 p.m.

    divider
    Get involved!
Get involved with the Midcoast Center for Higher Education Student Association! Run for office for the 2009-2010 academic year.
    divider
    Accept financial aid on MaineStreet!
ou will be able to accept fall '09 and spring '10 financial aid on Maine Street.  When you accept, you will also be asked whether you want summer aid.  Since UMA & USM summer courses require $$ at the time of registration, line up your aid early so you can get the classes you want.
    divider

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329