Click here for graphic format

News Online Header

Quick links

Contact Us

Do you have student loans?
Learn about Opportunity Maine.

Get connected!!
Please join "Friends of UC Bath" our new facebook group.

Strengthen your network!

College Success ITV Workshops
The series ends on 3/4 with "Reducing the Stress of Testing" but continues  in video stream format.

UNews

February 23, 2009

Demystify Grad School

Attend this 2/26, 4-5 pm "Preparing for Graduate School" workshop. Weigh options, learn process, & get answers. Open to all. Call 442-7736 or email Lisa to sign-up.

divider

Embark on Your Leadership Path!

The "Path to Leadership" workshop series is a terrific way to strengthen your skills. Select topics of interest or attend the whole series. The 1st session is 2/26 from 1-3 pm via live videoconference. FMI.

divider

Learn a Marketable Skill in a Short Course

Beginning 3/3, we are joining with MaineHousing to offer local access to the Certified Weatherization Technician Training via ITV. FMI.

divider

Send the Kids to College!
"Dogs with Jobs" is just one of many fascinating College for Kids offerings available to your 1st through 6th grade child.
Registration is ongoing. The four Saturday sessions begin 3/7.

divider

Apply for the Competitive Skills Scholarship
The Bath CareerCenter will soon be accepting a new round of applications for the Competitive Skills Scholarship. Contact the CareerCenter 442-0300 in mid March for an application. Applications can be submitted beginning 3/30.

    divider

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329