Hello All - I am looking for several members whose newsletters were returned with no forwarding address.  If any of you know how to reach the following people, please send that information to me at [log in to unmask] :
Deborah Cameron, Marilyn Dwelley, Emerson and Ruth Randall, Stacy Ruchala, and Anthony Townsend.

The following transcribed note from Marjorie Swain came with her dues payment and a request to discontinue her membership as of 2009:

To the J.B. Society -

I have been a member since (I think) 1971 and was able to attend and enjoy several of the meetings since that time. Such a wonderful group of people.

The newletters are full of well presented information. You people are to be commended for carrying on the tradition.

Best wishes for the future -

Marjorie C. Swain

P.S. I am now nearly 93 years of age, so must plan accordingly!
2-2-09

Marjorie's address is 232 Blake Hill, Apt. N, Woodstock, VT 05091-9761

Happy mid-winter.....

Andrea Nurse