Click here for graphic format

News Online Header

Quick links

Contact Us

MLK Holiday: 1/19

Center Closed
Spring '09 Calendar

Renew now!
Please renew your 2009-10 FAFSA online. File now to maximize your financial aid award.

New to the FA process? attend College Goal Sunday (1/25, 2:00 pm) or a free FA workshop.

College Success ITV Workshops
The series begins with time management on 1/21 in real time or video stream format.

UNews

December 14, 2009

Welcome to the spring '09 semester!

divider

Make History!

Please join us for history in the making as we celebrate the inauguration of Barack Obama. Enjoy a live broadcast feed of the events on 1/20 from 10 am to 12:45 pm in Room 120, University College.

divider

Calling All Political Junkies: Feed Your Addiction

Attend a panel discussion: Looking Back on an Extraordinary Election. Sponsored by our Midcoast Senior College, 1/21, 12:15-1:45 pm, Curtis Memorial Library, Brunswick, FMI.

divider

Give Your Blood
The Red Cross is conducting a Blood Drive at our center on Thursday, 1/22, 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. Sign-up sheets are in the lobby.

divider

Volunteer

Make a difference! Earn a three credit hour UMA tuition waiver by volunteering for 120 hours as an Office Assistant. Contact Arlene Smith FMI.

    divider

Connect

Please join "Friends of UC Bath" our new facebook group. Strengthen your connections and share resources online.

    divider

University College at Bath/Brunswick

9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350

(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329