From: Maine GeoLibrary [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Linda Dunno
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: remove me from list

Please remove me as well.  Thanks

Linda S. Dunno, ENP  Director
Hancock County RCC/9-1-1
50 State St.  Suite #13
Ellsworth, Maine  04605
207.667.8867
207.667.4865  fax

confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, please
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
disclosure or distribution by other than the intended recipient or
authorized agent is prohibited.