"SIGNOFF GEOLIBRARY-L"

________________________________

	From: Maine GeoLibrary [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Bill A. Botting
	Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:18 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: remove me from list

	Hi All (i.e. all remaining):

	I just have to chime in with humor after all of this
"inattention to the details" of listserve removal.

	This is the 4th or 5th time in my career that I have seen this
happen to a listserve (the last time being about 5 weeks ago with a
Portland Press Herald listserve).  Since this is more than just a single
occurrence, I would like to take credit for coining a new Information
Technology term:

	"Listserve Removal Panic Disorder" or "LRPD"    :-)

	Bill Botting

	Director of Information Systems

	Town of Sanford

	(207) 608-4105