You have a problem with the way you are sending out e-mail.  I have received over 38 e-mails at 10:30 AM from you this morning alone - the vast majority are people asking to be taken off your list.  I do not need to know nor care to know that people want to leave the list.  Likewise, the message in this e-mail that I am replying to makes no sense to me and is obviously not for me.  It is time for you to PLEASE shut done your E-mail site until you get it repaired.  I do want to get info from you when it is useful to me.  This stuff is not, and is about the third or fourth time your system has done this in the past couple weeks.

I thank you for your corrections to your system.

Art Dunlap
CEO/LPI
Town of Poland