Kelly et al.,

Currently, you need to contact LURC directly for the UT parcels.

You can download parcel data for the towns receiving Geolibrary grants (see list below) at the MEGIS data catalog
http://megis.maine.gov/catalog/catalog.asp?state=2&extent=town#parcels
Please bear in mind these files have not been updated since the town delivered the data.

You can view these parcels on the Geolibrary aerial photoviewer
http://megisims.state.me.us/website/orthomap/viewer.htm
Cape Elizabeth Anson
Casco Auburn
Ellsworth Bath
Falmouth Biddeford
Freeport Bridgton
Gorham Brooksville
Gray Casco
Islesboro Castle Hill
Jackson Chapman
New Gloucester Cumberland
North Yarmouth Denmark
Norway Fort Kent
Oxford Harrison
Paris Kittery
Raymond Madawaska
Rockport Mapleton
Rumford Mariaville
South Portland Raymond
Thorndike Skowhegan
Unity Stonington
Woodstock Sweden
  Verona
  Woodland
  Yarmouth
Arrowsic Clifton
Bethel Phippsburg
Bowdoin Whiting
Bowdoinham
China
Dover-Foxcroft
Friendship
Hermon
Lincoln
Levant
Lovell
Lyman
Ogunquit
Readfield
Richmond
Saco
Searsmont
Searsport
South Berwick
Standish
Topsham
Turner
Vassalboro
Waldoboro
West Bath
Winslow

Kelly Bellis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>

10/27/2008 03:58 PM
Please respond to
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Tax Maps - any format

Presently - or at least as far as I can find - there isn't any place to download tax maps - in any format - for unorganized territories (see here for what's available). And tax maps for municipalities are slowly becoming available from towns and other municipalities - generally in pdf, while other towns may not even have a website.

I'd love to see available from the Geo-Library, tax maps - in any format - along with a database of land owner information; e.g., Book and page deed references, Map and lot references and owners' contact information for all towns and unorganized territories - or at least those towns willing to participate in making such information available.

If nothing else, could we please get a page/ downloadable file on the website listing links to towns that presently have such information already available?

What steps are needed to implement these suggestions?

Kind regards,

Kelly

V. Kelly Bellis, PLS 2099
Horizon Surveying Company, Inc.