Presently - or at least as far as I can find - there isn't any place to download tax maps - in any format - for unorganized territories (see here for what's available). And tax maps for municipalities are slowly becoming available from towns and other municipalities - generally in pdf, while other towns may not even have a website.

I'd love to see available from the Geo-Library, tax maps - in any format - along with a database of land owner information; e.g., Book and page deed references, Map and lot references and owners' contact information for all towns and unorganized territories - or at least those towns willing to participate in making such information available.

If nothing else, could we please get a page/ downloadable file on the website listing links to towns that presently have such information already available?

What steps are needed to implement these suggestions?

Kind regards,

Kelly

V. Kelly Bellis, PLS 2099
Horizon Surveying Company, Inc.