I'm looking for orthoimagery at http://megis.maine.gov/catalog/, in particular, ortho_1f - true color (24-bit), 1 foot ground sample distance (GSD) , high resolution digital orthophotographs of Hancock and Washington Counties that I believe were taken sometime last year, but for most locations/ tiles; i.e., by 24k, 100k, Town Name and County Name report: No data exist for this layer

Does anybody have any idea when will this information be available from http://megis.maine.gov/catalog/?

Last May I found another source and ended up downloading two enormous MrSid files (one for each county) but find working with them problematic and have been hoping to find the more manageable 24k images.

Thank you very much for any reply.

Kelly

V. Kelly Bellis, PLS 2099
Horizon Surveying Company, Inc.