From: Maine GeoLibrary [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Higgins
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 3:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Geolibrary website

I did notice on the members list, municipal government members and other state members, but no county government and was wondering reasoning as we are also users of the library.

Robert F. Higgins Sr., CEM-ME

Director of Emergency Management

Somerset County Emergency Management Agency

8 County Drive

Skowhegan, Maine 04976

Office: (207) 474-6788/7404

Fax: (207) 858-4216