I think adding a federal member makes sense; possibly reducing the total number of state representatives since the MEGIS representative should have the big picture for the state.  A quorum should be at least 2/3-3/4 of the total members and votes should not be taken if there is not a quorum; if somebody doesn’t show for 3 out of 5 meetings, we ask them to step down.

Elizabeth Hertz

Senior Planner

Maine Coastal Program

Maine State Planning Office