Cool. .

and totatly off the subject. Where does one go to learn how to convert .ppt to flash and add video, audio, etc?  Any idea?

From: Maine GeoLibrary [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kroot, Christopher
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 3:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Powerpoint of Metadata upload project

Hello All

Documents that will be discussed at tomorrows GeoLibrary Board Meeting.

I have attached the powerpoint presentation that Matt from USM will be presenting on the Portal metadata customization.
I have also attached 2 documents regarding the metadata training that I will discuss.

Christopher Kroot
GIS Manager
Office of Information Technology
Maine Department of Environmental Protection
Station # 17,
Ray Building, AMHI Complex
Augusta, ME 04333
207-287-6167
<<USMGeolibrary2.ppt>> <<Present_7_15_2008.ppt>> <<Geoportal Metadata Pilot Project Phase 3 (2).doc>>