From: Maine GeoLibrary [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Smith, Michael
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 4:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GeoLibrary Board membership

Please recall our discussion at the previous meeting, I need your comments regarding changes in the Board membership, i.e.:

What the membership profile should be - including adding a federal representative and perhaps others such as we dicussed

Removal of members not attending regularly

Quorum #

Voting #

I need this by Thursday so I can compile for our next meeting.

Michael Smith
State GIS Manager
Maine Office of GIS