Metadata uploading and training

Hello all

I have attached a brief outline of the plan for the metadata upload and training project with the USM.  The GeoLibrary Board will need to provide the USM with a list of priority organizations to work with.  These organizations should already have metadata.  Please send the names and contact information for the organizations you recommend to me and I will compile a list and send it on the Matthew Bampton at USM.

Thanks and have a great day

Christopher Kroot
GIS Manager
Office of Information Technology
Maine Department of Environmental Protection
Station # 17,
Ray Building, AMHI Complex
Augusta, ME 04333
207-287-6167
<<Geoportal Metadata Pilot Project Phase 3 (2).doc>>