Thanks, Greg.  Please continue to be involved in connecting the G-Lib
project with MSLS.  I have made superficial contacts, but we need you as
an involved liaison assisting Bruce and Rich.

________________________________

From: Maine GeoLibrary [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Copeland, Greg
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 4:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Maine Library of Geographic Information

Bill, I sit on the MSLS XCom.  It's on their agenda for tomorrow nights'
meeting.  In an email this morning I reminded the group  that Bruce
spoke and was well received at the MSLS Annual Meeting in January.
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting,  (prior
commitment) but I have suggested they invite Bruce or Rich to the May
XCom meeting.

Gregory J. Copeland, PLS

Ph. 207-284-9118 - Fax 207-571-0661