From: - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine on behalf of mafish
Sent: Fri 1/4/2008 5:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 2008 MLA Pound Panels

Dear Demetres,
"The place of Pound's Music in his oeuvre," or similar, please.
First thing to come to mind. David Moody has been giving a lot of
thought to this topic, as have we.
This would be so much better at MLA than ALA. At the ALA conference in
SF a few years ago, the 8 AM panel had 3 or 4 people attending. It was a
shame because Tim's presentation was brilliant.
At any rate, with this short notice, I'll stay cryptic and hope for the
best.
Sincerely,
Margaret