Just a little prick of the sword in the side of the sleeping Fafnir (Pound
List) since it has indicated some life by this recent blink of an eyelid...
    "Mauberley", finest antiwar poem of the 20th. Cent. Still altitudes
above the subterranean simple-minded crusading warrior-politicians now
served up by the Amurikan stewpot.
    What good is Pound if we can not make him new and relevant to our time
and an antidote to the mass murder machine with the "Gott mit uns"
mentality?
    "pro domo, in any case"