The game was kinda intense. I don't think rough is the correct word,
though. The wisconsin michigan game last night had 17 penalties for 56
minutes. Last week, the cc-wisconsin game on saturday had 17
penalties.  last night had 19. The first two periods had a total of 4
penalties. The late goal in the second seemed to hurt denver a lot.
Other than 23 seconds of silliness, brought on shortly after 9:00 in
the third, the game was pretty reasonable. In that incident, it
appeared that cody lampl tripped a du player and the du player
retalliated resulting in a scrum. 4 players, 2 from each team got
double minors. That is almost half the penalties from one incident.

that comes nowhere near 142 minutes at one stoppage - double roughings
+ misconduct on all 10 skaters. Oh yes, the original penalty was 2 for
something or other. Trivia question (one that i can't answer easily
either) what game did that happen in????

cdash

> Date:         Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:47:37 -0800
> From: "Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: I: WCHA BOX at CC 5 Denver 1 Friday November 23
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Well, those two teams don't like each other much....
>
> Carol, QoGH
>
> Eric Burton wrote:
>
> >Looked like a rough game.
> >
> >Quoting Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>:
> >
> >>    [ BOX SCORE DELETED ]

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon   | charlie shub                (719) 262-3492
 \ /  Campaign Against | [log in to unmask]        (mobile) 761-8778
  X    HTML in e-mail  | http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 262-3369
 / \      and news     | University of Colorado at Colorado Springs