It's nice to see these packages, but their refund policy is one that won't
make me a customer anytime soon:

No refunds unless trip is cancelled by Clean Getaway Tours. If Clean Getaway
Tours does cancel a trip the refund will be given in form of a credit for a
future trip. It is good year for 1 year from date of original booking.

wayne