When I got my tickets I was surprised to see that there were only tickets...one for each day.  That means that there are not individual tickets for the semi-finals.  I guess they are planning on everyone dining on arena food.  I guess people won't be selling the ticket for the semi-final that their team is not playing.

Also,, I am watching the Clarkson -UMass game.  I realize that the announcers are more familiar with the Hockey East teams but it does seem like everything they is saying is "UMass....."

Sara
SLU '77