What I saw last night was the Maine teams of old - solid backchecking, good body checks, aggressive penalty killing, constant pressure on the puck, blocked passing lanes, great forechecking and solid goal tending. Too bad that team was wearing red.

I have attended every home game and most away games since 1989 and I always stayed to the last whistle until last night. I just couldn't take it anymore. There was no emotion on the ice or behind the bench. Where is the leadership? Oh yeah, it left with a 5 min major and game misconduct (Levs can return tonight if the BDN is correct and it is not a game disqualification).

This team had better turn it around soon or they will be traveling to UNH for the first round of the HE playoffs.

I am still supporting this team, but the product on the ice is something we are not used.