Both goalies were superb ... easily the most interesting part of the game.

Maybe it was because I was at the far end of the rink from the UMaine Band
or because I'm not used to watching through netting, but the pace or fury of
many games seemed absent.  Maybe allowing many off-man rushes (again) sapped
my enthusiam for the UMaine performance ... or maybe this team needs solid
ice to play on ... not the snow and slush that seemed to slow play and make
following the puck akin to "follow the bouncing ball".

Holiday cheers, wayne