Quoting from the article:
``That's terrible and an infringement on our freedom of speech," said
Kendall Lyons, an 18-year-old sophomore who often takes part in the chants.
``Sports won't be fun anymore."

DKT COMMENT:

SO IF YOU CAN'T SWEAR SPORTS WON'T BE FUN ANYMORE?

Wow.  Is that really what this has come to?

Also, this is a good one too (quoting from the article):

Elmore said ushers in the stands will listen and watch for violators.
Elmore, who goes to many of the games, said he also will be vigilant. He
said he will not sit among the more rabid fans until he is confident they
have stopped their errant ways.

``I one day hope to sit with the students and be cheering with them," he
said.
(DKT NOTE:  Elmore is the Dean of Students)

DKT COMMENT:  So the Dean of Students is going to help enforce the rule by
specifically NOT sitting near the students?  Oh, that makes sense.  If the
Dean made a big deal about actually sitting with the students I would think
it would be a clear sign that the rule is intended to be enforced.

One last comment... BU and NU both have "Dog Pound" fan sections??  Who had
it first and who is the copycat (err dog)???

-Deron