Hello!

We would like to borrow this Recorded Books Pimsleur Spanish course below (course 1 A only), for as you can see, our copy isn't available at the moment.
Might anyone have this available for loan?

Thank you!
Julie

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Title Spanish (course 1 A) [sound recording]
            Publisher Prince Frederic, MD Recorded Books 1998

      LOCATION  CALL NO.  STATUS
        SWHPL Audiobook on CD   AB CD 461 Spa Course I Part A         DUE 09-08-05BILLED +1 HOLD

            Physical description 9 compact discs
            Note The Complete Course I; Beginners/Part A; speak Spanish with easy audio lessons.
            Subject Spanish language.
            Marc 050318n 000 0 eng unamu

Julie Russell

Southwest Harbor Public Library