Thanks for the great report James!

I agree with you totally on the clutch and grab non-calls!

From: The Maine Hockey Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of james acheson
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 11:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Maine/Dartmouth

I could just scream!!!!

so it took only what, 5 weeks to STOP calling the obstruction garbage... (none were called last weekend, and none in Hanover..)

we are back to clutch and grab hockey.

Maine had about 5 good scoring opportunities as Did Dartmouth.

Jimmy is back... he made about 5 stellar saves, but as some members of the board have pointed out, they may have been stellar, but only because Jimmy is able to compensate for going down way too early.

Bellamy is back and hitting as hard as ever.  He had a coulpe really sweet passes to Jankus who did not convert, but Yacey looks as good as Jimmy last night.

the lines are thoroughly mixed up... Leveille looked great with Johnson and Hopson last week but played with 2 different guys... cant remember who.

Zabkowitz was there, so probably not injured, but did not play AGAIN.

Tyler looks like a real veteran, I hope he stays, he and Maxwell are GREAT... they look better or as good as LUNDIN, and that is saying something.

Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Maine and Dartmouth skate to a 0-0 tie Saturday night in Hanover.

Unoffically Jimmy Howard made 33 saves for the Black Bears and Dan
Yacey made 22 saves for Dartmouth.

Maine is now 9-6-1 and Dartmouth is 4-4-1.

-Deron

Do you Yahoo!?